- How do I redeem my ticket?
As long as your ticket is not expired, you can take it to any participating cinema. Your ticket is either good for any movie or a specific movie, as detailed in the restrictions on the bottom right hand side of your ticket. Simply present the ticket to the cinema box office and tell them what movie you want to see and they will accept your ticket.
- I was turned away from a cinema, what do I do?
First, make sure that your ticket is not expired and that you went to a participating cinema listed on this site. If the cinema has mistakenly not accepted your ticket, please contact us. Or, you can mail your Hollywood Movie Money ticket and cinema receipt along with a letter of explanation to Hollywood Movie Money Attn: Cinema Relations Locked Bag 6005, RICHMOND, VIC, 3121. Please address the envelope to the attention of "Acceptance Guarantee Department". Upon receipt we will review your request and, if appropriate, reimburse you for the amount you paid at the cinema up to the value indicated on your Hollywood Movie Money ticket.
- What movie is my ticket good for?
Your ticket is either good for a specific movie, or any movie. Either way your ticket is valid for any showing, any time, even for movies listed as "No Free Ticket". To determine what your ticket is valid for, please check the restrictions on the bottom right hand side of the ticket.
- My ticket is expired, what do I do?
Unfortunately, we can not replace expired tickets. Our promotions are limited time promotions which coincide with specific movie releases or promotions.
- I can not find my promotion code.
If you received your ticket before May 1, 2005 your ticket may not have a promotion code. However, you can still look for a participating cinema. Simply go back to the search page and click on "I need help finding my promotion code"; it is located just above the search button. A click on the link will take you to a search page that will let you locate cinemas by zip code only.
- There is not a cinema close to me.
If the closest cinema is more than 100 kilometers away from your home, please send your ticket within 1 week of its expiration date (at the latest) with a letter of explanation to: Hollywood Movie Money Attn: Cinema Relations Locked Bag 6005, RICHMOND, VIC, 3121.
- There is a cinema close to me, but it is not listed on your web site.
There are a few cinemas that do not participate in our promotions. Occasionally, we do not know the cinema exists. Please contact us and give us the name and location of the cinema. If possible, we will contact the cinema and add them to our program. At the least, we will be able to give you the location of an alternative cinema.
- Why is there an amount written in the box on my ticket?
This is because of two possible reasons:
1. If the amount is written in a solid black type, that is the maximum value of your reward and you will have to make up the difference at the cinema box office.
2. If the amount is written very lightly (or shaded), this is only to show the cinema where to write the amount of your cinema ticket. The values listed are either $1.00 or $0.00.
- I sent away for tickets and haven't received them.
We're sorry that your tickets have not arrived yet. It usually takes 4 to 6 weeks to get your tickets. If you have any other questions about your items, please contact us.
- I received expired tickets in the mail.
Contact us and be sure to mention the promotion. You should keep the envelope the tickets were sent in, we may need to verify the post stamp date.
- I received an expired ticket in a product I purchased. What do I do?
Unfortunately, in-store promotions are limited time offers which usually coincide with the release of specific movies. All products in stores which contain movie tickets have labels on the front which clearly state the expiration date of the tickets.
- I am interested in purchasing Hollywood Movie Money Certificates in bulk as a reward to my customers or employees.
Hollywood Movie Money rewards are available in quantities of 500 or more to qualified companies only. Unfortunately, we do not sell certificates directly to consumers. If you would like more information please contact us. Upon receipt of your request, a representative will be in contact with you shortly.
- If you can't find a cinema on our list that is within 5km of where you live.
If you are in a metro area or 15km of where you live in a regional area; go to the movies on us! Go to your nearest cinema and watch the movie that your Hollywood Movie Money ticket entitles you to, keep a receipt (make sure it's a tax invoice) and send it to us at "Hollywood Movie Money, Cinema Relations, Locked Bag 6005, RICHMOND, VIC, 3121". Make sure you include your Hollywood Movie Money ticket, your name, address and your bank account details if you would prefer direct debit and we'll reimbrse you the full value of the ticket. *please note reimbursement will only be made up to the amount shown on your Hollywood Movie Money ticket, reimbursement will only be made if you attend the film that is indicated on your Hollywood Movie Money ticket, claims must be sent within 4 weeks of seeing the film
- I have a question not listed above.
Contact us with your question and be sure to mention the promotion.